Reduce cost while improving agility
Oakton’s Oracle E-Business Cloud is specifically tailored to provide organisations with an ERP Cloud solution that lower’s the total cost of ownership through a demand driven user pays model charged as a monthly subscription fee. Our monthly subscription fee includes the costs traditionally associated running your E-Business suite installation typically these costs are support fees, hardware costs, monitoring, performance tuning and patching.
Oakton’s E-Business Cloud solution can be provisioned within a Private or Public cloud and is tailored to meet the demands of your business. Our team of dedicated professionals will simplify and manage all aspects of you mission critical systems, enabling you to focus on your core business.
Oakton’s E-Business Cloud
Oakton’s E-Business Cloud enables
- No capital expenditure through subscriptions based pricing model.
- Pay as you use.
- Shared consulting costs.
- Built in application support & service pack upgrades.
- Enables the shared services through the use of a common ERP.
- Allows for additional functionality to be added later e.g. Grants Management.
Lower total cost of ownership vs a traditional project based model resulting from:
- Implementation based on standard business processes to reduce deployment time.
- Reduced projects administration effort.
- Reduced effort to maintain currency of software via service pack upgrades.
- Easy to use reporting tools.
- Support for customisation to address unique complaints and competitive advantage functional requirements.
- Leverage additional functionality with Oakton's Oracle E-Business service packs.
- The ability to rapidly deploy complementary Cloud based workloads such as Office 365, CRMOL, Digital Workspace.
A key part of the DaaS service is our rapid deployment model based on the use of standard business processes. This ensures the service can be in production quickly and effectively.
Customisations for unique business differentiation can be included during service enablement and then covered by the monthly fee for support purposes.
In addition the service allows for a level of service pack upgrades to maintain software currency across application & platform services. No more surprises with the cost of upgrading your environment to take advantage of new functionality/features.