GovNext and delivering digital services for citizens
As WA’s Digital Strategy gathers momentum, many public sector agencies are now turning their thoughts to GovNext_ICT. GovNext_ICT offers a common platform for WA public sector agencies to achieve simplification and cost savings, and is a key part of WA's move to transform the way public services are designed, supported and delivered for a community living and working in a digital world.
With the ongoing need to save costs while accelerating the pace of innovation, identifying your GovNext strategy is a must. Like many of our clients, you may be wrestling with questions such as:
- How do I use GovNext_ICT to deliver a different customer experience
- What is my Department’s ROI in moving to GovNext?
- What are the transition costs and how am I going to fund them?
- When is the time right for my department?
- How can we adopt GovNext in a way that’s aligned to my Department’s strategic goals?
I’m delighted to invite you to an exclusive roundtable to explore these issues and discuss a way forward. Oakton, together with Dimension Data, brings citizen-centric thought leadership that will assist you navigate and make sense of the various initiatives at play. We’ll look at the options, and how they need to be carefully assessed and planned.
Speaking at this event:
- Grant Hawksworth, General Manager Public Sector at Dimension Data. Grant will share aspects of his deep public sector engagement nationally, including his experience heading up the teams building and maintaining the technology footprint at the 1 William Street building in Queensland, as well as his lead role with Dimension Data’s success providing digital services for the public sector.
- Keyt Atkinson, Principal Enterprise Architecture and Cloud in Oakton’s Perth office, will take us through the imperative of planning the transition to ensure the citizen is always front of mind. Keyt will share his experience and approach for cloud adoption and some real-life examples of recent successful engagements.
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact me.